Thursday, July 10, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Today is a great day for me and I hope everyone has a great day ahead. I am an IT professional and was working in an IT industry for 12 years. I started my career in 1996 after my graduation from Charles Sturt University, Australia as a junior IT executive in a small company as a system administrator in e-commerce line of business. It has been both an enjoying and challenging experience for me in the past years pursuing my career. I have been traveling to multiple countries during the course of my career especially Asean countries like China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and locally within Malaysia. Despite of the challenges faced by carrying out my projects in these countries, I do enjoy traveling, site seeing and the fellowship with my partners and fellow colleagues in overseas. It is a good feeling that I cannot express unless you have a chance to experience it yourself working overseas.

As for now, I am pursuing my career in a multinational fortune 500 companies in a Business Process outsourcing company. The career opportunities is bright in this company and I am ready to take more challenges to meet my company and my personal objectives in years ahead. Although career is an important element in our life but it is not all. With this blog I hope I can continue to share with you the other elements that are also important in life. Stay tune in my future postings and you will find some useful tips to enrich your physical, mental and financially well being.


2 comments:

mun said...

hi anthony! nice banner you got there. do update more often :)

apnidigitalduniya said...

You can find free business listing sites list in India